Monday, June 4, 2012

Blogging

This is my attempt to find myself as well as begin a blueprint for an Idea that could revolutionize every culture. I've wanted to begin a blog for the longest, but never knew what to talk about or pictures to post. But for the last couple years I've read more and more
blogs only to realize it is not necessarily what you talk about or what pictures you post, but how you talk about it and how you post that picture. Anybody can take a picture of a person or something in nature, but only few can catch the beauty or significance behind each picture. We can all say have a good day, and only few would say have a Phenomenal day. Simple word choices could be the difference in sealing an argument, locking that job after an interview, or persuading one to go with your idea over all else. We all have a DREAM and mine is simple to live life and enjoy it, and to understand society around me. I try to notice the small things that could make the next HUGE impact on the world rather than the big things that the mainstream media may show to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment