Sunday, June 24, 2012

Define Idea

A transcendent entity that is a real pattern of which existing things are imperfect representationsof my complications ideally a standard of perfection designing a plan for action giving a
visible representation of a conception of an image recalled by memory from the inception
it may be unformed or indefinite able to hear but I’m deafin’ it my entity as a thought, concept,
sensation, or imagery or potentially present to consciousness from the product of mental activity
forming a plan, scheme, or method weight on my shoulders leaves me unbreathed applying
my opinion, conviction, or principle afraid of the truth so my thought is unmentionable
once originated in the brain manifested in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, along
with imagination using personification I resemble high, free, living definition aspect of reality
principle of intelligence avoiding the negligence from the thought forming reasoning applied
from the knowledge attained in the college referring to the reason, wit, brain, intelligence, and
intellect critic it denote the capacity of thinking and reasoning my capacity is filled with
thought, perception, memory, and decision my vision begins in the brain the center of the
nervous system enclosed within the cranium where it’s a nonstop mania regulating and
controlling bodily activities, sensory impulses it’s receiving and interpreting, information to the
muscles and body organs it’s transmitting physically structuring the structure underlying the mind
activating muscles or causing secretion of a chemical making mistakes still remain impeccable
free from fault or blame all the shame I’m the difference with the hypothetical remedy for all
ills or diseases panacea and this is my definition of what I think an idea is.

ideas from LoryRich

No comments:

Post a Comment